1.Who are we?
KG CARGO Ltd. is a data controller registered at the Commission for Personal Data Protection of Republic of Bulgaria and we comply with the principles of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and the local legislation.
This policy explains when and why we collect personal information from the people who visit our website and for those who use our services, how we operate with your personal information, conditions under which we disclose part or whole of it to third parties and how we secure your personal data.
KG CARGO acknowledges the right to privacy of every natural person. You are protected by this policy regardless of your capacity as contracting party of the service or just a receiver.
2. How to contact us?
If you have any questions regarding this policy or if you want to exercise your rights or suspect that your personal data might be unlawfully processed you can always contact us on:
zh.k. Druzhba-2, bl.285, ent. V, fl.8 app.8.2
Telephone: +359 888 774209
We process personal data which you voluntary provide to us by submitting your requests via our contact form or our comments section or in the course of our business interactions, or by signing-up to our websites. We also may receive information containing personal data from our supply chain business partners or from public registers.We collect the following data about you:
- Name, Company name, phone number, e-mail – when we offer or perform services for you;
- Name, company, position- when we communicate by phone;
- Name, Company name, phone number, e-mail l- when you send us inquiries through our website, when you subscribe to our blog or when we send you promotional or informational content.
- Name, e-mail, company- when you are an employee of a contractor and we send you orders or communicate deliveries
- Video surveillance records- when you visit our company premises.
If you do not provide us with these details, we will be unable to perform the services you expect from us.
4. Why we need your data?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- For administering inquiries, orders/contracts for service, as well as for delivery of goods and services for the needs of our company, and other relations that arise in this regard.
- Providing personalized service for your needs.
In these cases process your data will be processed for the performance of the contract for service or in order to take steps prior to entering into such contract as per ( Art, 6, par. 1, (b) from Regulation 2016/679)
We also use it for:
- Providing marketing content for promotional offers, information on events and news from the world of logistics;
- Administrative and statistic purposes, such as business and customer service surveys;
In these cases we process your data on the basis of consent given in advance, which you may withdraw simply sending us an e-mail from the mail you have already provided to us.
5. What we do with the collected data?
We process your personal data by electronic means of and sometimes by keeping a record on paper. All electronic or physical documents, containing personal data are protected with the respective organizational or technical measures for prevention from accidental or intentional unlawful destruction, loss, unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure etc.
We store your data on servers located in Bulgaria in guarded premises with restricted access and their security measures are subject to regular inspection. The servers are protected by anti-virus software, firewall etc..
We also store your personal data in electronic form on cloud systems maintained verified service providers. The servers of these companies may be located outside the EU, in countries where the European Commission has decided that they ensure an adequate level of protection (e.g. USA, Switzerland), but also in countries where there is not such decision of the European Commission. In the last case your guarantees are ensured by the binding corporate rules of these companies.
If you would like to inquire which service providers store your personal data, you can exercise your right under the second option from the chapter Your rights”.
In order to perform its services we often provide your personal data to third parties such as carriers, contractors and partners in global and European logistic networks, located in EEA or outside of it. In the latter we provide your data to parties bound by contracts, which contain standard data protection clauses approved by the European commission, unless this is an obstacle for performance of the service. (e.g. the legislation of most countries, located in Asia is not equivalent to the European legislation).
6. How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for the period prescribed by the law. If there is not any statutory rule your data will be not be processed after fulfilling the purpose we have collected it for.
You are entitled to the following rights:
- Right to be informed, whether your data is being processed and how it is being processed
- Right to access to your personal data
- Right to rectify your personal data.
- Right to erase your data
- Right to restrict the processing
- Right to portability and transfer
- Right to object against a manner of processing
For further information how to exercise your rights, please contact us on the details given in the beginning of this policy.
If you suspect that your rights to data privacy may be violated, you may address the courts or the Commission for personal data protection- Sofa,1592, 2. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.,phone +35929153518, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: www.cpdp.bg