LCL Ocean transportation from Port of Shanghai to Port of Varna
Shanghai, the worlds busiest port is origin for the majority of goods imported into Bulgaria as ocean freight.
In order to respond to this traffic demand the Bulgarian freight forwarder and logistics provider KG CARGO offers to its customers scheduled LCL consolidation container service from Shanghai to Varna.
The service is suitable for shipments up to 15-20 cubic meters, packed in carton boxes or pallets nevertheless we have many times transported skids with unit gross weight of 3-4 tones. Only general cargo free of batteries is accepted for this service.
The service is direct. That means that once shipments are stuffed at the container at the warehouse in Shanghai, they arrive in the same container at the warehouse in Varna.
The service has following features:
- Weekly sailings from Shanghai;
- Cut-off acceptance time in the warehouse: Tuesday
- Sailing from Shanghai port: Sunday
- Pure transit time on water: 35 days
- time for recovery at the warehouse at Varna West poer: 2-3 days
- Total time from cut-off-to to recovery: 42-43 days
Following value added services are additionally delivered on request:
- Local handling in China for goods under terms of delivery EXW and FCA
- Cargo insurance – Clauses A, B, C
- Customs processing in Bulgaria
- Door delivery in Bulgaria
Transparent quotation with all applicable costs. No hidden charges!!
If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact Bulgarian freight forwarder and logistics provider KG CARGO Ltd.Tags: LCL, ocean cargo, Ocean freight