KG Cargo Ltd Data Protection Policy
Please find below brief information about:
- what data we collect about you,
- the purposes for which your data are used,
- persons having access to your data,
- the rights and guarantees that the GDPR provides you as a personal data subject.
KG Cargo Ltd collects the following data about you:
- name and surname,
- job position,
- phone number(s),
- e-mail address(es),
- other data that may be necessary in certain cases or relevant to provision of legal services (e.g. address, date of birth, etc.).
These data are used for:
- fulfilling of legal obligations based on agreements or other arrangements with you or the entity/entities you represent;
- managing and coordinating our relationship with you or the entity/entities you represent;
- replying to your questions or requests;
- requiring your feedback on our offers, and other information or communication including on the legal services we provide;
- providing you with legal alerts, brochures, publications by KG Cargo Ltd, invitations to our events, as well as presenting special offers of our services;
- for any other legitimate business purposes.
KG Cargo Ltd stores the data collected about you for 25 years as of 25 May 2018 (or a longer period if required by applicable legislation).
Your data is accessible to all KG Cargo Ltd employees and contractual partners, in particular if they need them for fulfilling legal obligations. The term “contractual partners” means providers that, based on commercial arrangements with KG Cargo Ltd, participate in the provision of legal services to KG Cargo Ltd clients. The term also means providers of services in favour of KG Cargo Ltd in order to fulfil contractual and legal obligations (such as tax advisors, accountants, IT service providers, servicing organizations).
Based on the applicable legislation or request of public authorities, your data may also be accessible to public authorities.
By contacting KG Cargo Ltd via e-mail email@example.com, you may exercise the following rights provided to you by the GDPR, i.e., you may:
- request access to your data;
- request rectification of your data;
- request erasure of your data from our database;
- cancel (withdraw) your consent to the processing of your data;
- request a restriction on the processing of your data;
- request a transfer of your data to another controller,
- object to the processing of your data.
Please note that if we, upon your request, erase your data from our database, we will keep only the information that may be necessary for protecting our legitimate interests or for public authorities.
If you require us to transfer your data to another controller, rectify your data or provide access to it, we may first require further information in order to verify your identity.
We keep the data and information provided by you confidential, in particular in accordance with the laws governing the legal profession in the countries our offices are located and contractual arrangements with you or with the entity/entities you represent. We do not trade the data we have about you, and we do not make it commercially available to any other third party.
We have implemented organizational, administrative, technical and physical measures to protect your data from being disclosed to third parties.
If you are of the opinion that your rights related to the protection of your personal data were breached, you may submit a complaint to the relevant authority for the protection of personal data in your respective country (the country of your residence).